Leakite Forum

Full Version: Outkitel c16 Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please you guys should help me out I want to flash outkitel c16 Pro the file I downloaded from here if want to flash the phone it will Pop out error message saying scatter file invalid.
(07-15-2020, 01:40 PM)Krisjp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Please you guys should help me out I want to flash outkitel c16 Pro the file I downloaded from here if want to flash the phone it will Pop out error message saying scatter file invalid.

Follow the instructions in the video below to fix the scatter file-

If you need anymore help, just reply to this thread.
Still writing this error
Attach an unmodified copy of the scatter file here...so I take a look!
I can't upload photos here and I don't know why
(07-15-2020, 07:01 PM)Krisjp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I can't upload photos here and I don't know why

It's easy!

Once you've selected the file to upload, by using the choose files option, click the Add attachment button next to it and the file should be uploaded. Then when you are done typing content (if you need to), click post reply.

You may not be able to attach content using the quick reply form below this thread though. Click New Reply button at the top or bottom of this thread to use the options I mentioned.
I know that is very easy as you said but after selecting the picture and post the picture will not appear
(07-16-2020, 04:50 PM)Krisjp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I know that is very easy as you said but after selecting the picture and post the picture will not appear

Exactly why I said: after selecting the photo from your phone/PC, click Add Attachment (the page should reload and upload the file, then you can click Post reply. If you just select the photo and click post reply, it will not be uploaded.

If you still cannot upload, then just upload to Google drive and post the link here.

*I actually requested that you upload the Scatter TXT file from the firmware.
Okay I'll upload this scatter txt now
(07-16-2020, 06:28 PM)Krisjp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I still can't flash this phone

If you actually follow instructions, then maybe, I can help!  Dodgy
Pages: 1 2 3