Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Stock ROM] Gionee S11 Lite stock firmware free download

Hey, download Gionee S11 Lite (SW17G17Z51_A_T7553) firmware for your phone here. 

unbrick, fix stuck on boot, remove virus, stop bootloop, etc

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (2.8 GB)

Flashtool- QFIL, CM2, Miracle Box, etc

Hello, thanks for the file. I used it in flashing my phone and everything works fine except the camera
The short to start the camera is missing and any other camera app installed says the camera is in use by another app. Please any advice on what to do? Even the flashlight is disabled.

(01-25-2021, 09:28 AM)theoe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, thanks for the file. I used it in flashing my phone and everything works fine except the camera
The short to start the camera is missing and any other camera app installed says the camera is in use by another app. Please any advice on what to do? Even the flashlight is disabled.

Did you try to factory reset after flashing?

(01-25-2021, 09:49 PM)Leakite Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-25-2021, 09:28 AM)theoe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, thanks for the file. I used it in flashing my phone and everything works fine except the camera

Yes, I did. I even flashed it again yet it was the same thing.

(01-27-2021, 01:22 AM)theoe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-25-2021, 09:49 PM)Leakite Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Yes, I did. I even flashed it again yet it was the same thing.

Post previous build info...

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post