Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I want to flash my phone

My tecno spark k7 started having issues with its booting process since yesterday and has been having serious case of hanging but its worse now that it only shows the tecno logo and will remain so till the battery runs out itself5

Have you tried to perform factory reset from recovery mode?

We have a firmware for Tecno Spark K7 on our website already, which should be able to fix your phone - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Did you take note of the software build number?

Also, have you tried the suggestion by @Linzo ?

Normally am supposed to hold the volume button together with the power button to enter the recovery mode but at this point its not working

I have also tried to get the to the download site its not working that's hw I even got here

(07-17-2020, 11:43 AM)Eric Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Normally am supposed to hold the volume button together with the power button to enter the recovery mode but at this point its not working

I have also tried to get the to the download site its not working that's hw I even got here

I believe the phone is stuck on boot screen, it's not a boot loop. You can force shutdown by holding Volume down + Power button (until the screen goes off).

If the device attempts to boot automatically, then just hold the volume button that boots recovery mode. If it doesn't boot automatically, press and hold volume Up (I think) & power button to boot recovery. Use volume down + power button if that's the recovery mode combination, I'm not very sure.

@Eric

About not being able to download, we made a short video showing how to download from leakite.com. see link to the video - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Downloading files there is pretty straightforward. Just click the Download link, and on the next page tap Click Here.
That's all!

Thanks guys let me check'em out really appreciate your help

Am downloading the firmware now what next do i need to do since i don't have a way to get the build number
Also sir Linzo I have tried to force it off through your procedure yet it persists in still coming back on each time

Well, since you don't have tools to read the phone info- you might have to flash that firmware but uncheck/untick preloader.bin before you hit Download. Though, you can actually read the phone info and get its build number with tools like Miracle Box, etc.

I haven't done this before hw do i get miracle box

Hey guys i have attempted the flashing procedure but the DA files reads to100% while the flash file remains at 0%