Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to backup Ematic egq235sk tablet firmware

Here is the CPU-z reports from my email egq235sk tablet

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello! describe the issue you're having on the device and exactly what you need help with!

(07-20-2020, 01:38 AM)Leakite Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello! describe the issue you're having on the device and exactly what you need help with!
I posted the screenshots at Collins Edim request.

I offered to download the firmware/ROM for your list.

"I have a new Ematic EGQ235SK tablet. How can I download the firmware so I can send it to you for your list?"

(07-20-2020, 02:32 AM)suenrod Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-20-2020, 01:38 AM)Leakite Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello! describe the issue you're having on the device and exactly what you need help with!

"I have a new Ematic EGQ235SK tablet. How can I download the firmware so I can send it to you for your list?"

You can backup the firmware following the instructions in this YouTube video - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. Here's the tool you need for the process You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

(07-20-2020, 02:32 AM)suenrod Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Oh, cool. It's nice to want to help others with the firmware- it'll sure be useful to so many. Follow the instructions by @Linzo, if you need more assistance just post here.