Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Stock ROM] P33 Pro MT6572 firmware (unbranded Chinese phone)

This firmware is suitable for the unbranded P33 Pro Chinese smartphone based on Mediatek MT6572 SoC. aka Alps P33 Pro

The device software version is marketed as Android 8.1, but actual Android version is 4.4.2 Kitkat.

Download - [hide]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/hide]

Backup before flashing!

Password is attached below!

Attached Files
.txt password- Chinese P33 Pro MT6572.txt Size: 27 bytes  Downloads: 67

thanks!!!

(07-21-2020, 02:15 AM)Vazamento Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Este firmware é adequado para o smartphone chinês P33 Pro sem marca baseado no Mediatek MT6572 SoC. aka Alps P33 Pro

A versão do software do dispositivo é comercializada como Android 8.1, mas a versão real do Android é  4 .4.2  Kitkat.

Baixar - Faça

backup antes de piscar!

A senha está anexada abaixo!

thanks, can you send this?

Is this the same? Thanks
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Or like this ? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I ve tried to flash the rom all the day but it still get error dram. 
ioucced in installing kk442 other rom . Someone have the missing files?

(08-24-2020, 11:58 PM)sfiga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I ve tried to flash the rom all the day but it still get error dram. 
ioucced in installing kk442 other rom . Someone have the missing files?

Post your build info

can't connect to the camera sir

(09-01-2020, 05:16 AM)kamprett Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.can't connect to the camera sir

How did this happen, was it after flashing this firmware? Did you try third-party camera app to confirm if the stock camera is corrupted?

(08-17-2020, 08:34 AM)sfiga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.obrigado !!!

flash to all is brick my phone

please help me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post