Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

how can i root panco c20 smartphone

I've been looking for a way to root my panco c20 smartphone to access it's full capabilities ... guy's please help

(09-01-2020, 06:26 AM)mwangijoseph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've been looking for a way to root my panco c20 smartphone to access it's full capabilities ... guy's please help

Have you confirmed whether or not your phone has locked/unlocked bootloader?

Have you tried any procedure at all to root the phone- like one-click root solutions? like kingoroot (for older Android OS)

Would like to know your phone details like- Android version; Bootloader lock status; chipset. Or just provide whichever info you have.

(09-01-2020, 04:11 PM)Leakite Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-01-2020, 06:26 AM)mwangijoseph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've been looking for a way to root my panco c20 smartphone to access it's full capabilities ... guy's please help

Have you confirmed whether or not your phone has locked/unlocked bootloader?

Have you tried any procedure at all to root the phone- like one-click root solutions? like kingoroot (for older Android OS)

Would like to know your phone details like- Android version; Bootloader lock status; chipset. Or just provide whichever info you have.

the bootloader is unlocked unfortunately all the one-click root solutions failed; 
the phone's specs include a MediaTek MT6580A 1.3GHz QUAD-CORE cpu and runs on android 6.0

Attached Files

(09-04-2020, 11:14 AM)mwangijoseph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the bootloader is unlocked unfortunately all the one-click root solutions failed; 
the phone's specs include a MediaTek MT6580A 1.3GHz QUAD-CORE cpu and runs on android 6.0

I assume you have a backup of all your important data, and stock firmware- in case something goes wrong.

1. Download SuperSu zip (or your preferred super user program- Magisk, etc)
2. Download this TWRP file for MT6580 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
3. Setup ADB/Fastboot and install all drivers
4. Boot the downloaded TWRP via fastboot. DO NOT FLASH unless you have stock recovery backup for your phone.

PHP Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img 

5. If it boots successfully, then flash the SuperSU zip package and reboot.

(09-04-2020, 12:16 PM)Leakite Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-04-2020, 11:14 AM)mwangijoseph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the bootloader is unlocked unfortunately all the one-click root solutions failed; 

I assume you have a backup of all your important data, and stock firmware- in case something goes wrong.

1. Download SuperSu zip (or your preferred super user program- Magisk, etc)
2. Download this TWRP file for MT6580 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
3. Setup ADB/Fastboot and install all drivers
4. Boot the downloaded TWRP via fastboot. DO NOT FLASH unless you have stock recovery backup for your phone.

PHP Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img 

5. If it boots successfully, then flash the SuperSU zip package and reboot.

thanks for the solution ... hopefully it works ,will forever recommend this forum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post