Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

how can i root panco c20 smartphone

I've been looking for a way to root my panco c20 smartphone to access it's full capabilities ... guy's please help

(09-01-2020, 06:26 AM)mwangijoseph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've been looking for a way to root my panco c20 smartphone to access it's full capabilities ... guy's please help

Have you confirmed whether or not your phone has locked/unlocked bootloader?

Have you tried any procedure at all to root the phone- like one-click root solutions? like kingoroot (for older Android OS)

Would like to know your phone details like- Android version; Bootloader lock status; chipset. Or just provide whichever info you have.

(09-01-2020, 04:11 PM)Leakite Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-01-2020, 06:26 AM)mwangijoseph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've been looking for a way to root my panco c20 smartphone to access it's full capabilities ... guy's please help

Have you confirmed whether or not your phone has locked/unlocked bootloader?

Have you tried any procedure at all to root the phone- like one-click root solutions? like kingoroot (for older Android OS)

Would like to know your phone details like- Android version; Bootloader lock status; chipset. Or just provide whichever info you have.

the bootloader is unlocked unfortunately all the one-click root solutions failed; 
the phone's specs include a MediaTek MT6580A 1.3GHz QUAD-CORE cpu and runs on android 6.0

Attached Files

(09-04-2020, 11:14 AM)mwangijoseph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the bootloader is unlocked unfortunately all the one-click root solutions failed; 
the phone's specs include a MediaTek MT6580A 1.3GHz QUAD-CORE cpu and runs on android 6.0

I assume you have a backup of all your important data, and stock firmware- in case something goes wrong.

1. Download SuperSu zip (or your preferred super user program- Magisk, etc)
2. Download this TWRP file for MT6580 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
3. Setup ADB/Fastboot and install all drivers
4. Boot the downloaded TWRP via fastboot. DO NOT FLASH unless you have stock recovery backup for your phone.

PHP Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img 

5. If it boots successfully, then flash the SuperSU zip package and reboot.